Aims of the organization are;
- To create opportunity for young people and adults to recognize their problems and to initiate for solutions of the problems.
- To facilitate active participation of young people and adults in decision making process,
- To promote personal and community development through learning mobility,
- To improve the adults and young people’s social development and vocational skills.
- To promote peace, nonviolence and human rights as a fundamental tool reach a world of equality and solidarity in which all human beings can access to their fundamental rights,
- To encourage young people in the region, work as an initiator about social issues.
- To create new innovative tools and methodologies to develop useful strategies in the field of education through cooperation with public and private entities at local and international level,
- To encourage intercultural dialogue with the objective of fostering mutual understanding and respect between individuals from different cultures,
- To support personal and social development of youth, to promote their active participation in all spheres of social life, to increase the quality of youth workers
- To increase employment and quality of employment, to strengthen the employment and education relationship, to ensure security and flexibility within the labour market, to increase the employment of groups that require special to strengthen the employment and social protection relations and combating child labour
- Increasing the participation of young people in artistic activities such as music, drama and painting. We have art therapy sessions especially for children in adolescence. In art therapy, we use music and painting.
- To encourage entrepreneurship, promote the participation of individuals who have entrepreneurial spirit in economic life, to improve the efficiency of SME’s, to increase their competitiveness and ensure their integration with the industry
Area of intervention and target groups;
USED-Asea is working in different areas of intervention and with different target groups. Each sector is developing specific projects with the support of professional teams that pay detailed attention to the quality of the service and activities carried out.
The main topics we are addressing at the moment are:
- Entrepreneurship, Health, Sport, Food, Training, Outdoor Education, Human Rights Education and International Cooperation
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
- Raising awareness, advocacy and anti – discrimination
- Local development and social inclusion
- Art, Culture, Music and Creativity
Our activities, depending on the area of intervention, are addressed to: young people, adults, migrants, disadvantaged youth and NEET, women, teachers, educators, academicians and students, members of public institutions, unemployed.
We believe that social enterprise and development are fundamental values to achieve peace and dignity for all human beings. Each individual and community has the potential to fulfill its rights. USED-Asea acts as a facilitator for activating the community, through an social enterprise approach in order to create and transform energy and resources. This process is necessary for both individual and social development.The mission of USED-Asea is to foster and support the sustainable development of local communities and individuals’ empowerment through social enterprise, education, entrepreneurship and training, human rights and international cooperation.